Thursday, May 26, 2011

Monster Madness

Hello my little monsters. Put your paws up for Lady Gaga and her spectacular performance on the American Idol finale last night. Debuting her new song, The Edge of Glory, Gaga gave interesting perspective, like always, on this new song. My only critique on the interpretation was the slightly creepy man that pops out at the end and proceeds to grab and grope Gaga. The sudden appearance sent me into a Dora inspired rant as I yelled creeper no creeping at the tv. Gaga's first outfit, the Egyptian style head dress, was decked out in rhinestones and beads, which she later takes off and transforms into a wild warrior. Not her most original outfit, I myself am still waiting for this girl to put some pants on, however I did like the warrior wear, with the exception of the Madonna style cross. The song ended in a puff of smoke as she fell off the cliff into the abyss. With her amazing song writing skills, and her theatrical performances Gaga is epic, however I would like to see her head away from her Madonna impersonation and find her own sense of fashion.
http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/gaga-idol.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment